Monday, April 11, 2016

Day Nine: Modified Daniel Fast

Monday, April 4, 2016

One…More…Day!! No coffee today. No sugar. No cheese. No meat. No cow’s milk… But a sweeter, closer relationship with the Lord is worth it, right? Right!
Psalm 22:25b – “I will pay my vows before them that fear Him.” That’s what I’m striving to do with this blog – to use the decisions and the commitments God is using to change my life to encourage you and others who read these little ramblings. Thank you for joining me on this journey.
One of the books I'm reading right now is entitled Tongue Pierced: Howthe Words You Speak Transform the Life You Live. Here’s a quote from the chapter I read today: “You and I are never more like God than when we use our words to speak the truth of His will for our lives into existence.”  


Lots of doctor’s appointments today, and no time for a detailed record. Thank you for checking in. Stay faithful!

No comments:

Post a Comment