Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Don't pay the ransom...

I know it's been tooooo long since I posted, but I hope you'll be as excited as I am that I'm finally getting a start on one of the many books God has put in my heart. 

Guidelines for Inclusion:
1) Christian family in which 

2) mom died and

3) dad remarried

4) while his children were still in the home 


For many years now, the Lord and others have encouraged me to write a book about step-parenting. While I don’t feel qualified, He has finally brought me to a place in which I pray that I have something to offer other women who are considering stepping into this amazing privilege of being a step-parent. Obviously, most of my thoughts are from a step-mom’s perspective, but I would like to get both sides of the story, to the extent that is possible.

If you know someone who matches these characteristics, please let me know or put them in contact with me. I'd like to include as many perspectives as possible. I have created surveys for each member of the family (teens and older) and woud like to start getting some feedback, so I can improve my techniques and see what God has for me to share with other future step-moms.

In Him!
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment