Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Blessed by family!

My husband and I have just finished hosting our nine children with their families, which include our grandchildren, for the past eleven days. Yes, I'm exhausted, but it is a GOOD tired! Here are a few pics that represent some of our most precious memories.








We enjoyed our son's graduation, having all FOUR of our sons- and daughters-in-law with us, a surprise visit with military friends, family pictures of the 21!!! Robarts, and lots of down time just sitting around making memories. God is so kind to give us these blessings.

Our oldest 7 kids also surprised us with a special on Sunday morning. They had gotten together to practice in the early morning, and I don't believe there was a dry eye in the building! I think you'll find it to be a blessing, as well. The song is entitled "Come to Jesus."

No comments:

Post a Comment